Our Purpose in Collecting Personal Information:
Personal information means information about you which is, or can be, tied to you as an individual.
Sew Easy Sewing respects your right to privacy. Accordingly, we will collect and use personal information only as follows:
You can access our web site's home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. Our web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others other than reviews which list your name only. Our web site includes links to third party web service providers and advertisers. We have no control over the policies, procedures, or practices of third party web sites. Please use your best judgment when surfing away from Sew Easy Sewing.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services. We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
Confidentiality & Security
We use a secure transmission method to collect the following types of personal data:
- primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
- identifiers (such as credit card details, web site password)
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorized access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
We collect personal information to:
- Deliver the products you order;
- Communicate with you when necessary;
- Provide customer service and answer inquiries;
- Respond to legal process (e.g. subpoenas and warrants).
What information we collect and how we collect it:
Contact information, credit card information, and other information you provide when you do business with us;
Technical information (such as your Internet Protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type).
Automatic Collection of Information:
We automatically log non-personal data for the following purposes:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Research and development
- To track the effectiveness of our advertising
In the future, if we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we will offer you the means to consent to those new purposes:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
- by sending an email to ( sales at Sew Easy Sewing dot com )
- by calling this telephone number ( 575.623.3774 )
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
How we use personal information:
- We do not sell, rent, or trade personal information to others;
- We do not disclose personal information except in the following instances:
- When required to do so by law
- When we use service providers and contractors (such as credit card issuers, financial institutions, or data processors) for limited purposes to assist us in completing our transactions.
- When appropriate to prevent fraud, hacking, harm or injury to an individual or entity, etc.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information:
We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and procedural measures to limit access to personal information to authorized individuals with appropriate purposes. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you:
Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email to ( sales at Sew Easy Sewing dot com ), we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week, however for your protection we will require proof of your identity before providing such information. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- rectified or amended
If you have questions or concerns please use the "Contact Us" form.
Try Privacy Generator for help generating your own privacy statement.